for the rumble fish
no body cares about the dark no hope for the light
no body listens -the light- anymore
no one ever listens to your silent lips
just as you and I stock in the highway a few meters to IraQ
from now on you are the damm queen of my heart deary
please let me give it up all away ride ride (lets ride) top (to) the hiiiills that will cure us all the old days the old ways
simple worlds that we burn down simple plans to run away stocked like a cat on a tree but deary do not broke the glass - love has a simle plan for all 19 84
jazz girls cigarettes and coma a few easy ways left to make us so little happy
some say I am crazy some say watch it over he is gonna die not yet
am still beggin for a smile
laughin out to all that snakes fuckin around
an atheist sweedish girl just recognizes that the god creates her fuckin beauty
''I don't care for the fishes'' if I say
deary do not believe (in) me
cause someone gonna shoot me down
bye for now have to go I have a long way to the river
it's over
for the rumble fish
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder